[BHS etree] BHS WEARABLES: Fridays after school - New items added!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Oct 22 17:00:19 PDT 2009

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Diane Douglas
[mailto:diane at profacto.com]

The Berkeley Athletic Fund sells BHS hoodies, shorts, t-shirts, caps, and
more every Friday after school (3:30pm to 4pm).  All proceeds directly
benefit our Berkeley High Athletic programs!

Come see our new and replenished items in time for Spirit Week/Rally Day:
* yellowjacket earrings, pins, and bracelets
* red girls' racerback tank tops
* gold "vintage look" t-shirts
* grey zip-up hoodies

Finally, the sweatpants and PJs are back in stock in all sizes--thanks for
your patience!

Come to the Athletic Director's office, near the ticket window area of the
Donohue Gym.

Any questions, or if interested in volunteering with us, contact the BHS
wearables sales coordinators:
Sarah Martiniak
849-1506
smartiniak at comcast.net