[BHS etree] BHS Development Group - October Grants

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Oct 15 13:03:00 PDT 2009

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact the BHS Development Group
[mailto:grants at bhsdg.org]

The Berkeley High School Development Group (BHSDG) is pleased to announce that we have funded the following grants at our October meeting:

CPA Math, Gideon Goldman - Graphing calculators, classroom set

BIHS, Ashley Milton - IB test fee funds for middle income families

LIfe Academy, Alan Miller - Poets and Artists guest lecturers coming to Life Academy classes

Vera Casey Program, Solange Gould - Supplies for weekly meetings of pregnant and parenting teens

We are grateful to all of our donors who allow us to support many programs at Berkeley High School.

The Annual Report of the BHSDG will be arriving in your mailboxes in early November.  Please consider making a donation to the Berkeley High School Development Group so that we can continue supporting Berkeley High School, and making a difference in this difficult time of budget cuts.