[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: BHS Live! Planning Meeting on November 3rd

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Oct 14 17:10:57 PDT 2009

Do not reply to this e-mail, please contact Jill McCoy [mailto:visualjill at gmail.com]

COME JOIN THE BERKELEY HIGH LIVE! PLANNING GROUP!!!

The Berkeley High Live! Silent and Live Auction, our high school's biggest fundraiser (and community party!), is coming up in March 2010...

We are planning our annual BHS Live! Gala for March 2010 and still need lots of help with it...It's a great way to get connected to the school and work with a lot of wonderful people. Our second big planning meeting will be at BHS on Tuesday November 3rd at 5:30pm in Conference Room B (adjacent to the main office).

We're still looking for people to join our energetic team of volunteers to help make this the greatest community event of the year!  If you have any expertise, experience or interest in corporate sponsorship outreach, decorations, publicity and/or alumni outreach, please join us!