[BHS etree] SENIORS: Graduation Cap and Gown Orders

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Oct 12 21:21:13 PDT 2009

Do not reply to this e-mail, contact Achievers at info at achievers-inc.com.

Attention: Class of 2010 Seniors/Parents/Guardians

It's October and it's time to begin preparing for your senior's high school
graduation.  In order to plan for this special event, Achievers will be at
Berkeley High School to accept graduation orders

ACHIEVERS will be on campus this week accepting orders for Graduation
Products, Cap and Gowns and Class Rings.  We will be set up in the main quad area (look for the blue tent).  Here is the order day schedule:

*Wednesday, October 14th (students with last names A-H)- Lunch Time
Thursday, October 15th (students with last names I-P) - Lunch Time
Friday, October 16th    (students with last names Q-Z)- Lunch Time

Place your order in October to secure the lowest possible prices.

Extra Graduation Packets are available at the main office.

If you have questions, please call or email our office.

ACHIEVERS
408-441-7200 M-F 9:00am - 5:00pm
info at achievers-inc.com

*ETREE note:  Please note that Seniors with last names A-H would not normally be arriving to school until after lunchtime on Wednesday as a result of the PSAT for sophomores (and some juniors).  If it presents a problem to arrive at school during lunchtime on Wednesday to order your cap and gown, please contact Achievers by phone or e-mail.