[BHS etree] JAZZ: Letter Writing Pizza Party, October 10

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Oct 5 14:16:06 PDT 2009

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Ivan Meyerson
[mailto:berkeleyjazz at comcast.net]

TO ALL BHS JAZZ PARENTS:  Our annual donor letter writing pizza party will
be held this Saturday afternoon, October 10, in Berkeley.  This is an
important event which typically generates substantial revenue for BHS Jazz,
and we hope all jazz students--Lab I, Lab II, and Ensemble--will
participate.  If you are not yet on the Jazz Parent e-mail list, and have
not received information about this event, please contact the above address
for necessary details.

Thank you.