[BHS etree] PTSA: eScrip at Back-to-School Night, Thurs. 10/1

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Sep 30 11:20:54 PDT 2009

Please do not contact the e-tree; contact Elinore McCance-Katz [mailto:emccancekatz at gmail.com]

Please come by the eScrip booth at the Open House on October 1. We will have information on how to sign up for eScrip. If you need to make changes to your account and have forgotten your password, you can fill out a form at the Open House and we will send the change to eScrip. Please support Berkeley High School by signing up for eScrip. It costs you nothing and a donation will be made to BHS based on the amount you spend in your regular shopping at Safeway, Andronico's, Macy's and other stores. Thanks!