[BHS etree] PTSA: SGC and BSEP Election Results

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Sep 23 14:38:42 PDT 2009

Please do not contact the e-tree; contact Mark van Krieken [mailto:markvk4 at comcast.net]

Thank you to everyone who ran in last night's elections, and to everyone who attended, listened and voted. It was a wonderfully successful PTSA meeting all around, with a great spirit from everyone there. It should bode well for a very good school year.

Congratulations to our new committee members and alternates. We had an impressive range of candidates, and the Berkeley High community will be very well served by the parents selected. The results are given below.

SGC Parent Reps
Lorrie Williams (BIHS)
Linda González (AHA/CAS)
Margit Roos-Collins (AC)