[BHS etree] PTSA: BHS Family Directory deadline Sept. 25

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Sep 21 20:26:02 PDT 2009

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Rebecca Herman
<mailto:mcherman at pacbell.net>

This fall the Berkeley High PTSA will be publishing the 2009-2010 edition of
the Student Directory for BHS students and their families.  It is hoped that
this Directory will continue to be an indispensable tool for parents and
students to keep in touch with other families in our community.

If you and your student would like to be included in this Directory, please
fill out the Directory Form that was sent home in the summer mailing packet.
If you have mislaid the form we have attached a copy below.

Please complete the form and have your student deliver it to the front
office by September 25 so that we can include your contact information in
the 2009-2010 BHS Student Directory.

Berkeley High School Student Directory
2009-2010 Listing

The BHS Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) produces a directory every
year with the name, graduating class and contact information (phone, e-mail
address, parent/guardian/adult contacts) of the BHS students who elect to be
listed. The directory is provided only to BHS students and staff--we don't
make it available to the general public.

If you wish to be included in the 2009-2010 BHS Student Directory, please
use this form to request a listing and specify the contact information that
you would like to include in your listing. Your completed form will be
collected during Orientation. After that,  you
can turn it in to the front desk in the BHS Administration Building.

In order to include you in this year's directory, we must receive your
completed form no later than September 25, 2009. Please type or print
clearly so that we can identify you and understand your preferences.

If you don't wish to be included in this year's directory, please don't turn
in this form.

DIRECTORY LISTING REQUEST
Yes, I would like to have my name and class listed in the 2009-2010 BHS
Family Directory along with the contact information specified below:

NAME AND CLASS (we must have this information in order to include your
listing):

* Student Grade (circle one):
9th                   10th                 11th                 12th
Freshman            Sophomore              Junior              Senior

* Student First Name:  _________________________________________________

* Student Last Name:  _________________________________________________

OPTIONAL CONTACT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR LISTING:

Student phone number: _____________________________________________

First and last name and contact information (either telephone number or
e-mail address) for up to two parents, guardians or other adult contacts:

____ Check here if you think the information you have provided above matches
your entry in last year's BHS directory.