[BHS etree] BHS WEARABLES: On Sale at PTSA Meeting, 9/22

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Sep 21 16:02:41 PDT 2009

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Diane Douglas
<mailto:diane at profacto.com> or Sarah Martiniak
<mailto:cmartiniak at comcast.net>

BHS Wearables will be sold in the lobby of the Little Theater before and
after the PTSA meeting, which starts at 7:00 p.m.  All proceeds directly
benefit the Athletic programs at Berkeley High, which need your support now
more than ever.

This is your chance to get BHS logo gear:

    Black Hoodie Sweatshirts
    Black Sweatpants
    Plaid PJ Bottoms
    Plaid boxer-style shorts
    Black basketball-style shorts
    T-shirts -
        Black, short sleeve
        Girls' tank tops (gray)
    Black windbreaker (fleece-lined) [only smaller sizes available]
    BHS Bike Socks
    Baseball Caps, Red or Black
    Shoe Bags/String-bags, in Red or Black
    Red & Yellow Seat Cushions - only $5!

We may not have all sizes, but we can order for you.

Questions or want to help set up the table that evening?  Contact Diane or
Sarah.