[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Tour Guides needed

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Sep 21 10:13:28 PDT 2009

Contact: Janet Huseby, [mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net]

Last year parent guides walked over 500 visitors through our campus in a
series of small group tours.  These tours all took place between 9:30 and
10:45 in the morning.  Many of those guides have graduated along with their
children and we are now looking for a few more parents who would be
interested in meeting with prospective families and showing them around.
The commitment is several hours in the morning two to three times a month.
The route is mapped out and you will have a script and training! Please let
me know if you are interested and if so, for what days.

Thank you,
Janet

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator