[BHS etree] SPORTS: Boys Soccer Social, Fri. 9/25

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Sep 17 14:41:08 PDT 2009

Please do not contact the e-tree; contact Andy Jamieson and Lynn Bohannon, BHS Boys Soccer Admin. Volunteers
ajam at glotrans.com

BOYS SOCCER SOCIAL
Friday 25-September-2009
6:00 - 8:30 PM
BHS Food Court
--
ALL interested Soccer Players and Parents
Come together and join the BHS Soccer Community
Carbo load, TALK SOCCER and have a good time!
Pasta will be served!!!
--
Meet and talk to the Coaches
Get all your questions answered