[BHS etree] SPORTS: KTVU Game of the Week

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Sep 17 13:54:14 PDT 2009

Please do not contact the e-tree; contact Veronica Wallace
Veronica.Wallace at calbt.com

Berkeley High Varsity has been nominated for the KTVU Game of the Week.  Please go to  http://www.ktvu.com/sportsfocus/index.html and vote.

Here is the latest update. As of 8:38 am we are still behind by 724 votes but we are gaining. Out of 8732 votes BHS only has 3637 for 42%, while Palo Alto vs. Mitty has 4361 votes for 50%. Let's keep voting -- go to the website and vote.  The deadline to vote is TODAY.

Please forward this email to your family and friends and have them vote. Also put on your facebook, myspace page, etc. and have the players put on their facebook page, AIM, myspace, and whatever else they use to connect with family and friends.