[BHS etree] JAZZ: Parents Meeting, Thurs. Sep. 17

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Sep 14 13:25:26 PDT 2009

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact berkeleyjazz at comcast.net

Attention Jazz Parents:

This school year's first meeting of the BHS Jazz Parents Group will be held on Thursday, September 17 at 7:00 p.m. in the Band Room (A-201). Come meet Scott Dailey, our new Director, hear about this year's BHS Jazz Program, and how you can help make this another great year for BHS Jazz.

As you may know, the BHS Jazz Parents Group is an all-volunteer organization that is dedicated to supporting our terrific jazz program. There are many opportunities to contribute your time and talents.  This year, among other things, we need someone to compile our rosters, a tech savvy individual to manage and coordinate our donations database, and people to help with our concerts, festivals and other events.

Come participate and support your jazz student!!!