[BHS etree] AHA: Welcome Potluck, Oct. 1, 5:30pm

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sun Sep 13 17:15:04 PDT 2009

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Cindy Tsai Schultz
[mailto:cindystsai at gmail.com]

Welcome First Year AHA! Families and Welcome Back 10th, 11th and 12th Grade
Families,

We're looking forward to a great year.  And we'd like for all of you to join
us for a fun community potluck on October 1st (Back to School Night) to meet
the AHA teachers and families, find out more about AHA and the school year,
and learn about ways we need you to get involved.

When:  October 1st at 5:30
Where: A Building (room to be determined
Who:   YOU!
What:  Bring a dish to share.

Please pass this notice on to other AHA! families (especially the 9th grade
families).  Although we're working on a comprehensive email list, we don't
have all.  Thank and we'll see all of you on the 1st.

-The AHA! teachers and parent leadership council