[BHS etree] SCRIP: Buy scrip and support BHS at no cost to you!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sun Sep 13 17:13:02 PDT 2009

Contact Linda Safarik-Tong,
<http://us.mc322.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=scrip@bhsdg.org>
scrip at bhsdg.org or call 524-5544

Buy scrip and support BHS at no cost to you!

"Scrip" is an opportunity to support the high school by changing how you pay
for your purchases at specific merchants.  The Development Group purchases
coupons in bulk at a discount.  We sell the coupons to you at face value and
earn money in the process.  There is no additional cost to you when you use
scrip.  The BHSDG sells scrip for Berkeley Bowl, Natural Grocery Company,
Peet's, Five Star Video, and the Solano Avenue Association.

*Berkeley Bowl scrip comes in $20 denominations and we earn 4%
*Natural Grocery Co. comes in $10's and we earn 6%
*Peet's cards come in $20 and $50 denominations and we make 10%.  These are
electronic cards that can be spent down gradually
*Five Star Video comes in $20 denominations and we get 20%
*Solano Avenue  scrip comes in $10 denominations and BHS gets 8%

For a list of participating merchants that accept Solano Ave certificates,
go to  <http://www.solanoavenue.org/> www.solanoavenue.org.  There are about
50 businesses on or near Solano Ave that participate in this program.

Remember, there is no extra charge for using scrip...the money BHS earns
from scrip comes from the merchants!  If you frequent any of the stores
above, please give scrip a try!

SCRIP WILL BE ON SALE AT THE FIRST PTSA MEETING, SEPT. 22ND.  Please stop by
to find out more and/or make a purchase!

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the parent-volunteer
facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions or concerns to them
at  <mailto:bhs-owner at idiom.com> bhs-owner at idiom.com
________
bhs-request at idiom.com with one word only in the subject line: subscribe.
subject line: unsubscribe.