[BHS etree] SPORTS: BHS Boys Lacrosse

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Sep 9 13:03:30 PDT 2009

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Edward Hill
[mailto:edhilljr at gmail.com]

BHS MEN'S LACROSSE FALL BBQ

What: BHS Men's Lax fall BBQ

Where: Codornices Park BBQ area

When: Sunday, September 13 @ 2:00PM

Attention all current and prospective BHS Men's Lacrosse players, parents,
supporters and fans -

The Berkeley High Men's Lacrosse team will be holding a Fall BBQ/Meet and
Greet for everyone planning on being a part of the program this season.  All
of the coaches, parents and administrative people will be there and we'd
love to meet all the new players and parents hoping to join and contribute
to the program, as well as reconnect with current players and parents.  Come
on out and meet everyone who helps make this program a great one!

Burgers, hot dogs and drinks will be provided, but we are asking parents to
provide some food items as follows:

Last names A-I: Salads or side dishes

Last names J-S: Chips, pretzels, snack items

Last names T-Z: Desserts

See you Sunday!