[BHS etree] FUNDRAISING: 1st Board Mtg., Tues. Sep. 8

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Sep 7 10:08:48 PDT 2009

Please do not contact the e-tree; contact Jennifer Burroughs jdburroughs at sbcglobal.net

Want to help out at Berkeley High? The BHS Development Group is the only school-wide fundraising organization.  Come to our first Board meeting Tuesday September 8, 2009 at 7 pm in the Library.

The Development Group is an all volunteer 501c3 nonprofit organization. We fund many programs and projects at the high school, including the After School Tutoring program.  There are many opportunities to help--we are looking for a new grants coordinator for the fall of 2010 and would love to train a new volunteer!  We also need a tech savvy individual with a dedication to detail to manage our giftworks database and tax letters.  We are planning our annual BHS Live! gala in the spring and will need lots of help with it.

Questions? jdburroughs at sbcglobal.net