[BHS etree] URGENT: Volunteer Needed for Senior Award Ceremony Tomorrow (May 27) - 6pm

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue May 26 16:43:12 PDT 2009

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Ilene Abrams [
mailto:iabrams at berkeley.k12.ca.us ]

URGENT VOLUNTEER NEEDED FOR SENIOR AWARD CEREMONY TOMORROW, WEDNESDAY, MAY
27 - We need one parent to work with student volunteers in the Berkeley
Community Theater from 6:00-8:00 pm to set up the food tables for the
reception.  This is a great opportunity for a non-senior parent to help out
(and have a glmpse) of the wonderful event that awaits your student when
they become a senior.  If you can volunteer, please contact me at
iabrams at berkeley.k12.ca.us or call 644-6804.  Thank you so much.

Ilene Abrams
College Advisor
Berkeley High School