[BHS etree] MISC: Middle School E-trees

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu May 21 12:25:20 PDT 2009

King Middle School recently approached the Berkeley High E-tree to request that we post information about a fundraiser for a challenge grant donation. We care deeply about our middle schools but have guidelines limiting our postings to activities and events directly concerning the Berkeley High School community. However, it occurs to us that many on the BHS E-tree might not be aware that there are active E-trees at our three BUSD middle schools.

If you have a child or an interest in the three middle schools, information for signing up for their E-trees is found below:

King E-tree: King_E-Tree-owner at yahoogroups.com

Longfellow E-tree: k_claxton at yahoo.com

Willard E-tree: lisa-willardpta at earthlink.net