[BHS etree] ADMIN: Lottery results of incoming 9th graders on their way

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue May 5 15:28:54 PDT 2009

Please do not contact the e-tree; contact Janet Huseby jhuseby at pacbell.net

The incoming 9th grade lottery results were not mailed last week. Today, around 10:30 in the morning, the last one was stuffed in an envelope and the lot was delivered to the BUSD mailroom. They should go out either today or tomorrow. All families -- from both our BUSD feeder schools and from private schools -- will be notified at the same time. I am sorry for causing some people to worry.

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator