[BHS etree] ATHLETICS: Thank You for a Fantastic Weekend of Fun and Honor!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon May 4 14:53:38 PDT 2009

Please do not contact the e-tree; contact Saeed Olushegun solushegun at berkeley.k12.ca.us

Mr. O would like to thank everyone who participated in this weekend's charity golf event and Hall of Fame luncheon. It was a rousing success (except for my golf game and the five iron I lost in the swamp on the 8th hole, but that is another story)!

Kudos to all the committee members and volunteers for their hard work. The Hall of Fame luncheon on Saturday was a very nice event as we honored those Berkeley High Alum who brought honor to themselves and Berkeley High School. The list of people to thank for this weekend is long so, rather than list them all and possibly miss one, I would just like to say:

Thank you so much for your time and dedication to Berkeley Athletics. It is because of you that we exist today! Go Jackets!!!