[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: 2nd call for STAR testing help

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Apr 2 14:45:23 PDT 2009

Please do not contact the e-tree; contact: jhuseby at pacbell.net

Next week is spring break.  The day we come back, Monday, April 13 starting at 8:30 and running through the school day, is the first day of the STAR sorting.  This job will continue on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.  Each student has a folder.  Into we must place the three or four appropriate tests (English, History, Math, etc)  This task, under the leadership of Carol Olson, calls for power (man and woman!).  Please mark your calendar and come help for whatever amount of time you can spare. The sorting will take place in the Dance Studio located in the old gym located on Milvia. The studio is in the southern most room on the second story (use the girl's entrance).  There is no need to go through the front desk. (But you may go to the front desk if you need directions.)  We need you.