[BHS etree] STUDENT ACTIVITIES: Upcoming Events

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Feb 19 14:14:35 PST 2009

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Edith Jordan
[mailto:Edith_Jordan at berkeley.k12.ca.us] or 644-8990

Greetings BHS Family,

Thanks to all of you who came out to support the sophomore class of
2011 and their event "This Is How We Chill From 93' Until."  The gym
looked fabulous and the students had a wonderful time.  Unfortunately
the DJ played a few inappropriate songs and I am truly sorry if this
offended anyone.  The DJ is no longer allowed to do anymore BHS events
or come on to our campus.

On a more positive note, the spring calendar is in full swing and Jr.
Prom is on the way!  Early Bird tickets will be on sale starting
February 23rd in D173 for a low price of $50.00!  Get you tickets
early and get them while they are hot!

Jr. Prom will be on March 28 at the lovely Bayside Pavilion in
Alameda.  The event is from 7:30-11:30.  Photo packets will be
available through ABC School Portraits.  The junior class is almost
done working on the theme which will be made available next week!  We
are still looking for chaperones so if you want to get dressed up,
have some great food and watch our kids have a good time, we want you!

Lastly, the Talent Show is tomorrow night in the Little Theatre.
Tickets will be available at the door.  Students with ID are $6, w/o
ID $8, adults $10 and disabled, seniors and children are $5.

Hope to see your there!
Ms. J~