[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Thank you from Belinda/ Janet needs help

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Feb 18 11:09:46 PST 2009

Contact: jhuseby at pacbell.net

Belinda McDaniel has asked to me to thank the 20 some volunteers that
helped her with the incoming 9th grade registration. "The were helpful
and wonderful," Belinda reported. "They helped answer questions, saved
me a lot of time, and they all worked above and beyond!"

Now a request from Janet: This week (Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday)
we are matching unofficial transcripts to mailing labels.  We will
then stuff information about scheduling and Back to School night into
envelopes.

Everything must be finished by noon on Friday.  I thought the Front
Desk volunteers could do this job but it is overwhelming.  If anyone
has an hour or two during the next two and a half days--please drop by
the Front Office to help with this task!  It would make me very
happy--and it is always interesting to spend time in the front office!

Janet Huseby
Volunteer Coordinator
jhuseby at pacbell.net