[BHS etree] REMINDER: BIHS Black History Month celebration - Feb. 7, 12 noon

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Feb 4 22:57:29 PST 2009

Please do not contact the etree; contact Lynn M. Signorelli
[mailto:bigsig at pacbell.net]

Calling all African American Families of BIHS Students!

With a fresh "new day" upon us comes newfound hope and a sense of
recommitment.  It is now time to take ACTION, to take hold of our
future, our children, our families.  Let us bond as a community and
work together for the CHANGE we hope to see.  We as parents must take
the lead to guide our young people to new heights in education,
enrichment and service, as we begin to facilitate change.

Please join the BIHS Staff/Administration and other African American
families in this collective effort that will position our children for
academic success.

And don't forget, in celebration of Black History Month, we will serve
up a scrumptious meal of Southern cuisine.  Saturday, February 7th,
12-2 p.m. in BHS Cafeteria.

Sponsored by Irma Parker, Parent Resource Center and BIHS Teachers
Jordana Anderson and Jeff Liu.

Questions:  Call BIHS Parent Volunteers - Robert Dorsey 385-5434;
Lorrie Williams 292-5782; Vikki Davis 499-8665; Lynn Signorelli
525-2094.