[BHS etree] ETREE: Farewell to Melissa Bloom, etree moderator

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Jan 21 08:32:24 PST 2009

It is with regret that the etree bids farewell to moderator Melissa
Bloom.  For the past three-and-a-half years, Melissa has worked
diligently and faithfully to keep our community in touch and
up-to-date. She has handled inquiries, last minute postings,
and controversial issues with clarity and a commitment to the
subscribers of the Berkeley High etree.

Melissa, we wish you well as you graduate from Berkeley High, and in
all your future endeavors, and we extend our sincerest thanks for
being our steadfast colleague and friend.  May all your yoga retreats
be meditative,

-- Diane, Pat, Marguerite and Janet