[BHS etree] STUDENT ACTIVITIES: Holiday Meal - Dec. 13 - HELP NEEDED

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Dec 9 15:52:03 PST 2008

If you have any questions, please call or email Edith Jordan at
510-644-8990 [mailto:Edith_Jordan at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

Greetings BHS Families,

This weekend is our annual Holiday Meal in the food court.  We really
need your help!  What a sign of the times--we have less than a third
of the donations we had from the last two years!  Please, please,
please, send your cans, send disposable plates, napkins, forks, or
make financial contributions!  These times are tough, and we are
expecting a lot of guests, so please help us make this day a success!

If you would like to volunteer, please call 510-644-8990 or email
ronip1991 at yahoo.com.  We need people all to day to cook, serve, clean
and spread holiday joy!

Items we need:
Turkeys or Hams