[BHS etree] SPORTS: BHS Boys Lacrosse BBQ/Hike - Dec. 13

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Dec 9 11:21:29 PST 2008

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Edward Hill
[mailto:edhilljr at gmail.com]

Attention!!!
BHS Boys Lacrosse

Parents of returning players and interested students. The Boys
lacrosse program would like to informally invite you and your families
to informational BBQ extravaganza and team hike, Saturday December
13th in Tilden Park.

The Coaching staff will meet players all players who want to
participate a team building exercise at Lake Anza at 1pm. After we
finish the hike we will make our way back to Lake Anza to join the
Parents for food and beverages. The BBQ will start at 2pm and will go
on until about 4pm.

During that time the coaches will introduce them selves to parents and
answer any questions. We will also have paper work including physical
forms to hand out.

The Coaching staff is looking forward to meeting all of you!

Boys Varsity Lacrosse Head Coach
Edward Hill Jr.