[BHS etree] BAF/BHSDG: Save the Date & Volunteers Needed - BHS Live 2009! March 8

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Nov 12 22:29:24 PST 2008

Contact Jane Wise <mailto:wiselevin at gmail.com> or Susan Helmrich
<mailto:shelmrich at aol.com >

Mark your calendars - and save the date!
BHS Live 2009!:  March 8, 5:00-8:30 PM
Funding our Future: Yes We Can!!

Funds will go to BHS Development Group and Berkeley Athletic Fund!

Live and Silent Auction
BHS Jazz Band
and special guest Josh Kornbluth (parent of a soon-to-be BHS student!)

We can't do it without your help! We are looking for school-wide
representation of parent volunteers.

The following positions need to be filled as soon as possible:

Ticket Organizer (working with Brown Paper Tickets-it's easy!)
Graphic Designer for Program and mailer
Marketing/PR

Contact Jane Wise: wiselevin at gmail.com or Susan Helmrich:
shelmrich at aol.com
or join one of the following committees by contacting one of the
committee chairs:

Food- Sarah Herman:  sarahscape at earthlink.net
Auction- Jennifer Armor:  jenniferarmor at comcast.net
Decorations/Set up- Sirpa Tuomainen: sirpa at berkeley.edu or Jill McCoy: