[BHS etree] MISC: Paper bags needed, Spirit Day Thank You

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Nov 12 22:24:51 PST 2008

Contact: Janet Huseby jhuseby at pacbell.net

1. The first shipment of school directories has arrived. As with
everything, distributing them is a big job.  We will start doing so
tomorrow (not by grade as previously announced but by 2nd period
classroom.) We have found that it helps to put batches in brown paper
grocery bags.  If you have any extra, please put drop them by the
front desk.

2. We need help during 2nd period 9:30 to 10:30 for the next few weeks
delivering directories.  If you can help, please come by the front
desk (great opportunity to visit many classrooms!)

3. Finally, a heartfelt thank you to the 50 (FIFTY)! volunteers who
showed up on Spirit Day last Friday to be extra eyes and ears helping
ensure a safe and wildly successful Spirit Rally: dancing, tug of war,
cheers. Jim Slemp has asked for 50 of you and fifty showed up--I
counted the roster twice!  No wonder our kids have spirit--their
grownups are the best!  Thank you wonderful people.  Janet