[BHS etree] STUDENT ACTIVITIES: A personal cry for help...

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Oct 31 13:19:29 PDT 2008

Do not reply to this email, if you have any questions please call
510-644-8990 or mailto:Edith_Jordan at berkeley.k12.ca.us

Greetings BHS Family,

Although I often post updates regarding individual classes here at
Berkeley High, this post is for one individual student who shall
remain nameless.  A leadership student of mine has a parent who was
brutally attacked while leaving a bank in San Francisco.  The father
is now in the hospital in critical condition in need of a blood donor
who has AB positive blood.  In the spirit of our recent Blood Drive we
are asking anyone who has AB positive blood to contact California
Pacific Hospital 415-655-6000.

If you have this blood type or know anyone who does, please call.  It
would be greatly appreciated and it would help reduce the stress of
one of our BHS seniors.

Thank you,
Ms. J~