[BHS etree] MISC: Community Service Hours with Berkeley Chamber of Commerce

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Oct 29 09:32:52 PDT 2008

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Tammy Cortez
[mailto:assistant at berkeleychamber.com] or at 510-549-7000

Community Service Hours Available

The Berkeley Chamber of Commerce has community service internship
opportunities available for Berkeley High students.  We need some
students immediately and throughout the entire year, including summer
to help with basic office duties and web updating.  Hours are
flexible, anytime between 10am and 4pm, weekdays.

The type of work involved could include:
  Office Filing
  Flyer Distributing
  Web Updating
  Mailing
  Update Community Information
  Answering Phone
  Bank/Post Office Runs

The Berkeley Chamber of Commerce has been working with businesses and
community since 1900.  We are grateful for the opportunity to provide
community service hours that benefit Berkeley!

Please contact Tammy Cortez at 510-549-7000 or email
assistant at berkeleychamber.com

Tammy Cortez
Administrative Assistant
Berkeley Chamber of Commerce
1834 University Ave.
Berkeley, CA 94703
510.549.7000
www.berkeleychamber.com
Promoting, connecting and strengthening business & community