[BHS etree] SCRIP: Two Announcements

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Oct 3 15:09:17 PDT 2008

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Linda Safarik-Tong
[mailto:bhs_scrip at yahoo.com]

1.
Attention all Berkeley Natural Grocery shoppers!  The Development
Group is considering adding BNG scrip to our offerings.  But, we need
to get an idea of the interest level.  If you shop at Berkeley Natural
Grocery (or El Cerrito Natural Grocery -  it's the same scrip) AND
would be willing to use scrip, please contact me at scrip at bhsdg.org
and let me know.  I'd like to find out how much we might sell monthly,
so please tell me if you'd buy it monthly or just occasionally and
give me a ballpark figure of how much you might buy at a time.  No
commitment here, I just want to get a sense of whether this is a
worthwhile endeavor!

2.
Also, we need a volunteer to deliver scrip in South Berkeley.  One of
our parents "graduated" last year; he graciously continued delivering
through the summer, but now we need somebody new.  The route is done
once a month during the first five days of the month.  It can be done
in about an hour on a bicycle.   The area is roughly from BHS west and
south, about 15 deliveries, hopefully more as new families join in.
Again, contact me at scrip at bhsdg.org to volunteer or find out more
about it.

Thanks,
Linda, scrip coordinator