[BHS etree] MISC: Students, Volunteer for Reading Buddies

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Sep 29 11:03:00 PDT 2008

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Jillian Jetton
[mailto:jillianjetton at gmail.com]

FOR ALL STUDENTS:

Reading Buddies, a volunteer organization that pairs BHS students with
Washington Elementary students, is recruiting for the 08-09 school
year.   Twice a week after school we help the students with their
homework, reading skills and confidence.  The students help us with
our reliability, maturity and life experience.  We have received a
grant for $1250 to support our program and the after school staff
really appreciates our efforts.  If you like working with kids and
want to do community service directly across the street from BHS,
contact me at jillianjetton at gmail.com or join our Facebook group
"Reading Buddies."

Contact: Jillian Jetton, Director of Reading Buddies,
jillianjetton at gmail.com