[BHS etree] SCRIP: On Sale at Back to School Night

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Sep 23 09:41:34 PDT 2008

Do not reply to etree contact Linda Safarik-Tong, coordinator at
mailto:scrip at bhsdg.org

SCRIP will be for sale at Back to School Night this Thursday,
September 25th.  We will be in the food court from 6:30 - 7:00 pm
(before "1st period") and then again after "6th period" about 8:30 pm.

The BHS Development Group sells Peet's cards in $20 and $50
denominations and earn 10%.  We also sell Berkeley Bowl and earn 4%,
Solano Avenue Association coupons earning 8% and finally Five Star
Video scrip which yields 20%

Please stop by with your check or cash if you are a patron at any of
these participating merchants.  These are local businesses that
support public education!

Questions?  Contact Linda Safarik-Tong, coordinator at scrip at bhsdg.org