[BHS etree] SCRIP: Sales at Back to School Night

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Sep 16 20:31:02 PDT 2008

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Linda Safarik-Tong
<mailto:scrip at bhsdg.org>

SCRIP will be for sale at Back to School night on Thursday, September
25th.  We will be in the food court from 6:30 - 7:00 pm (before "1st
period") and then again after "6th period."

The BHS Development Group sells Peet's cards in $20 and $50
denominations and earn 10%.  We also sell Berkeley Bowl and earn 4%,
Solano Avenue Association coupons earning 8% and finally Five Star
Video scrip which yields 20%

Please stop by with your check or cash if you are a patron at any of
these participating merchants.  These are local businesses that
support public education!

Questions?  Contact Linda Safarik-Tong, coordinator at scrip at bhsdg.org