[BHS etree] ACADEMIC CHOICE: Communication and Resources

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sat Sep 13 11:16:19 PDT 2008

For questions, please contact Kate Spohr <mailto:kspohr at berkeley.edu>

With over 1700 students in Academic Choice this year, we are placing a
high priority on communicating with our students and their families.

Please help us by subscribing to the AC e-tree and bookmarking the AC
website on your web browser. To subscribe to the AC e-tree, please
send an e-mail to: academicchoice-request at lists.berkeleypta.org with
the word "subscribe" in the subject line.

The AC website can be found at http://bhsacademicchoice.com. We
encourage you to bookmark the site and visit it often for timely
information about upcoming events, academics, volunteer opportunities,
and student support.

As soon as the information becomes available, we will place a
2008/2009 AC course list and list of teachers and their contact
information on the site. We are also working to assemble biographies
of AC teachers. We invite you to take a look at the site, and contact
us with your suggestions for how we can make it even more useful. Here
are some of the resources you will find on the AC website:

* AC Calendar of Events
* AC teacher and class list
* Teacher biographies
* List of schoolwide tutorials
* How to volunteer and contribute to AC
* List of AC donors
* Tips for How to Advocate for Your Student
* Information about AC's Social Living Curriculum