[BHS etree] MISC: WriterCoach Connection-volunteering & website technical problem

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Sep 8 17:24:55 PDT 2008

Do not reply to etree, contact:
<mailto:writercoachconnect at yahoo.com>writercoachconnect at yahoo.com or
524- 2319

The first training sessions for WriterCoach Connection volunteers are
starting this week. We begin coaching in October - two Friday
mornings per month during 1st and 2nd period - so sign up now for
training to become a writer coach. You can help make a difference at
Berkeley High by working one-on-one with 9th and 10th graders with
their writing assignments in CPA English classes. Find out more about
WriterCoach Connection and sign up to volunteer at
<http://www.writercoachconnection.org>www.writercoachconnection.org.

Please note: We have experienced sporadic problems receiving
volunteer registration forms, due to technical issues on the server
of our website provider. We believe they have been corrected by our
provider. If you have registered recently and have not heard from us
or if you register now and do not receive a confirmation email within
24 hours, please call 510-524-2319 or email us
at <mailto:writercoachconnect at yahoo.com>writercoachconnect at yahoo.com<mailto:writercoachconnect at yahoo.com> to
let us know. We are terribly sorry for any inconvenience.

Sahib-Amar Khalsa
BHS Site Coordinator - WriterCoach Connection
510-237-6963