[BHS etree] ESCRIP: Renew your Safeway eScrip or sign up today

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sun Sep 7 09:10:39 PDT 2008

Do not reply to etree, contact Ellie Katz email:
<mailto:emccancekatz at gmail.com>emccancekatz at gmail.com or phone:
649-1841

Just a reminder to all eScrip participants: Please go into your
eScrip accounts to check to make sure that all of your current debit,
credit, and Safeway card information is up to date. Sometimes we get
new cards during the year and it's easy to forget to update your
eScrip account. It only takes a few minutes to do and it ensures that
your purchases are credited to Berkeley High School. Just go to
<http://www.escrip.com/>www.escrip.com and sign into your account.
You can then update your information.  If you cannot remember your
account information or if you do not have easy computer access,
please let me know and I will help you to update your accounts. I can
be reached by email:
<mailto:emccancekatz at gmail.com>emccancekatz at gmail.com or by phone:
649-1841. Thanks for your support for Berkeley High School!

Ellie Katz