[BHS etree] EVENT: Tickets are on sale NOW for "Bring Down the House for BHS"

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Sep 4 07:22:40 PDT 2008

Do not reply to etree, contact Jane Wise
at <mailto:wiselevin at gmail.com>wiselevin at gmail.com or 525-0124

Tickets are on sale now for....

Bring Down the House for Berkeley High!

The Oakland Interfaith Gospel Youth & Adult Choirs

A community concert benefiting all BHS programs

Saturday, October 4, 2008, 7:30 PM (doors open at 7)

Florence Schwimley Little Theater, Allston Way at MLK

Price: $15 students, $25 adults

Help Fund Our Future! Sponsorships welcome.

Buy your tickets online  at Brown Paper Tickets
go
to: <http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/41761>http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/41761
Phone: 800-838-3006
Questions? Call BHS Development Group at 510-464-1181

We need your help to make this event a success!

Please volunteer for any of the following easy tasks:
-distribute flyers to local businesses
-call potential donors
-bring food for the post-concert donor reception
-set up and decorate reception room