[BHS etree] ADMIN: 11 Teachers Yet to be Hired

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Aug 27 11:10:58 PDT 2008

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Lisa Udell, Assistant
Superintendent Human Relations  [mailto:lisa_udell at berkeley.k12.ca.us]
or 644-4580

Dear Berkeley High Community,

Our staff is very excited as we begin this school year working with
our students.  I am very disappointed, however, to report to you that
we have 11  teaching positions that have not been filled by our
District Human Relations Department thus far and we will,
unfortunately, have substitutes in these classes until the Human
Relations Department can hire acceptable teachers.

We will update you when the Human Relations Department has completed
their process and permanent teachers have been hired.  Until that
time, our staff will work diligently to provide the best possible for
all of our students.

If you have any questions regarding these unfilled positions, you can
contact Lisa Udell, Assistant Superintendent Human Relations at
644-4580.  Her email address is lisa_udell at berkeley.k12.ca.us.  If
there are any questions that our staff can answer, please give our
main office a call.

Sincerely,

Jim

Jim Slemp