[BHS etree] SPORTS: Cross Country - A Great Sport for Athletes of all Levels!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Aug 22 09:20:39 PDT 2008

Do not reply to etree, contact Coach Dave Goodrich at
<mailto:dgoodrich at berkeley.k12.ca.us>dgoodrich at berkeley.k12.ca.us.

Attention Runners - Cross Country team practice has started!

Cross Country is a great introductory sport for beginning runners as
well as one for those who are highly competitive runners.  All
students who are willing to commit to coming to practice every day
and running the races will be on the team.  We start runners out at
their fitness level and progress from there.  I post important
information, team pictures, and results on the team website
(<http://www.geocities.com/bhsrunning/CrossCountry.htm>http://www.geocities.com/bhsrunning/CrossCountry.htm)
and this is also a good place to find out what BHS cross country is
all about.

Below is the practice schedule.  If you would like to be part of the
team - bring your athletic packet to the first practice.  You can get
it from the team website or the school office.  If you have missed a
practice you are still welcome, but come out as soon as possible.

If you have any questions please email coach Dave Goodrich at
<mailto:dgoodrich at berkeley.k12.ca.us>dgoodrich at berkeley.k12.ca.us.

Official practices are at the BHS Track at the following times:

   Monday Aug.18 to Friday Aug. 22 at 5pm
   Monday Aug.25 to Tuesday Aug. 26 at 5pm
   Wednesday August 27 first day of school at 3:30-5:30
   During school: Monday to Friday at 3:30-5:30