[BHS etree] MISC: Important Notice About the Student Organizer

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Aug 11 10:09:34 PDT 2008

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Peggy Gibbons
[mailto:peggibbons at mac.com]

New and returning students/families: as was announced in the summer
mailing materials sent to all BHS households, this year's Student
Organizer has been redesigned, reformatted, and updated! As a
consequence we need to increase the amount we ask students to pay to
help cover some of the publishing and shipping costs, since these are
not covered by the High School.

The new cost for this year will be $3.00 (up from $2.00). Please make
sure to bring your cash or check (made out to the "Berkeley High
School Development Group" or "BHSDG" for the Student Organizer) with
you to registration. Parents wishing to purchase extra copies may do
so at registration or by contacting Peggy Gibbons at 510-205-5323, or
at peggibbons at mac.com.