[BHS etree] ADMIN: Summer Mailing last call and final instructions

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Jul 21 21:49:30 PDT 2008

  _____

From: mailman-bounces at idiom.com [mailto:mailman-bounces at idiom.com] On
Behalf Of Janet Huseby
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 9:23 PM
To: ETREE; bhs at idiom.com
Subject: ADMIN: Summer Mailing last call and final instructions

Contact: jhuseby at pacbell.net

Dear Community,

The summer mailing is on for this week (Wednesday and Thursday and
possible Friday).  Fingers crossed, all the material will be ready and
waiting and we will be able to roll starting at 8 am.  If you have not
yet volunteered, do not despair; there is still room for more help
(help!).  Below are the standard directions I have been sending out.
There is one possible variation.  The custodians just told me that
they will be waxing the main entrance hall on either Tuesday,
Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.  I suggested Tuesday or Friday but it
turns out I have little influence.  IF you arrive at the front door of
the ADMIN building (on the corner or Allston Way and Milvia) and find
the waxing going on just walk down Allston Way to the gate-which will
be open-and come in the side door.  I wish I could draw a map but it
really is easy and I will post signs-IF WE NEED to come around.

That said, here are the instructions:

I will be in the library from 8 to 4 on Wednesday and Thursday July 23
and 24. There will be parking available in the teachers' lots on
Milvia. Park and come up to the library. There will be no towing this
week, so just ignore the do not park signs. . The front door should be
open.  Try both sides as sometimes only one--the non intuitive one--is
unlocked. Should you be unable to open the door, call me on my cell
phone which I will have with me at all times: (510) 501-6872.

Re my phone number.  I do not usually carry my cell around but will
for this event. Other times, should you wish to contact me, my number
is 510 527-1130.

Thank you and I hope to see you,

Janet

Janet Huseby