[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Book gathering instructions/ more calls for help

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Jun 9 11:31:19 PDT 2008

Contact: jhuseby at pacbell.net

1. Textbook Gathering.
If you volunteered for book gathering this week please check in at the
front office and then proceed to the Art Gallery on the main floor of
the C building.  If you are not sure where that is, please ask the
front desk volunteer for instructions.  If you have not yet
volunteered, we could still use help, especially from 10 to 11:30 on
all three days, Tuesday through Thursday, June 10, 11, and 12.  The
shifts are 8:30 to 10, 10 to 11:30, 11:30 to 1 and 1 to 2:30 If you
can help, please email me at  jhuseby at pacbell.net

2. Summer School Registration
Summer School Principal Kristin Glenchur is looking for ten volunteers
for summer school registration on Tuesday, 6/17 from 9:00-12:00 and on
6/18 from 7:00 am -8:30 am. So far we have two on Tuesday! If your
child is signing up for summer school classes, working at registration
is a significant way to demonstrate the importance of this academic
endeavor. Please let me know if you can help by emailing me at
jhuseby at pacbell.net

3. I expect this is the last time you will hear from me for a month.
The summer mailing is scheduled for July 23, 24, and 25.  I will be
calling for help-lots of it(!) as this is a massive undertaking.

Janet Huseby

BHS Volunteer Coordinator

jhuseby at pacbell.net

(510) 527-1130