[BHS etree] ATHLETICS: BHS Wearables for Graudation - Still time to purchase

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed May 14 21:38:04 PDT 2008

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact MK Murlas
[mailto:murlas at sbcglobal.net] or 510-866-9050

Looking for a perfect graduation gift for an incoming 9th grader or a
soon to be college student?

We have hats, hoodies, pj bottoms, sweat pants, wind breakers and
t-shirts.  There is nothing like BHS plaid pj bottoms for the college
dorm.  Or an in your face BHS black hoodie, no doubt where your
loyalties lie with this one, for incoming 9th graders.

We sell every Friday after school from the Athletic Director's office
next to Donahue Gym.  If you cannot make it on Fridays, send us an
email and we'll coordinate something with you.

In the meantime, if you have any questions, please ask.  Our price
list is on our website:  www.BerkeleyAthleticFund.org

Mary Kay (MK) Murlas
510-866-9050