[BHS etree] SUPT: Assemblymember Hancock: Town Hall on California's Budget Crisis

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu May 1 17:17:16 PDT 2008

Assemblymember Loni Hancock is very pleased to see the leadership the
Berkeley school community has provided in responding to the state wide
budget crisis. She asked me to pass this invitation for an update in the
hopes that some of us can make it to Alameda this Saturday.

Mark Coplan, BUSD Public Information Officer
=======================================

A Town Hall on California's Budget Crisis

Saturday, May 3rd
10:00a.m. to 12:00p.m.
Encinal High School
210 Central Avenue â*¢ Alameda, CA 94501

Please join me at a town hall to examine California's budget crisis and
its impact on our schools and other services. Empower yourself by being
involved in the budget process. Help to ensure that the budget is fair;
that it is not merely balanced on the backs of our children, the elderly,
disabled and our women and men in uniform.

To RSVP or for more information, please call my district office at (510)
559-1406.

I look forward to seeing you on May 3rd.

Assemblymember Loni Hancock

Website: [ http://www.assembly.ca.gov/Hancock
]http://www.assembly.ca.gov/Hancock
Email:Assemblymember.Hancock at assembly.ca.gov