[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Chaperones needed for Sacramento protest, May 15

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Apr 29 07:31:13 PDT 2008

Contact: Pam Hawk [mailto:pamhawk at gmail.com]

Volunteer Chaperones Needed - BIHS Field Trip - Thursday May 15th
from 8:00 - 3:00 pm for the Student Protest Rally in Sacramento.

We are putting out a call for 28 parents & guardians to join our BIHS
9th grade students at this important rally to protest the proposed
budget cuts to public education funding.  There will be 10 bus loads
of students with chaperons and teachers leaving from BHS May 15th.
This is a statewide protest and many students from all over
California will be participating.

Please join us, support our teachers, get to know the students and
send a message to our California Legislators.

Interested volunteers, please contact me, Pam Hawk
at<mailto:pamhawk at gmail.com> pamhawk at gmail.com as soon as possible!
More details will be given upon receipt of your email. Or you may
call me on my cell phone 510-882-9607.