[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: AP exams, fifth cry for help

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Apr 29 07:29:06 PDT 2008

Contact: Janet Huseby jhuseby at pacbell.net

The AP proctoring slots turn out to be moving targets.  I no sooner
fill all the slots in a  test than I lose a proctor. I now need help
on Monday, May 5; Friday, May 9; Tuesday, May 13; Wednesday, May 14;
and Thursday, May 15.  Below  is the schedule as it now stands which
includes our latest needs which are different from the ones I
published on Sunday-XX means a proctor is still needed.  Dear folks,
if you have a child taking an AP test, please proctor another one.
This is a huge undertaking-and a very important one.  In order for
the exams to be valid, we must have one proctor for every 35
students. We are administering close to 1,800 exams.

AP TEST 2008
May 5 MONDAY
8 a.m. (7:30 a.m.)
Government (4 proctors needed plus 1 proctor needed for 4 students
with extended time five in all)
Kathy Dervin
Margaret Carter
Mike Olson ?
Mary French
XX

11:30 to 3:45 Extended time
Karen Weil

noon (11:30 a.m.)
French language (1 proctor needed)
Laurie Slama

May 6, TUESDAY
8 a.m.(7:30 a.m.)
Spanish Language (4 proctors)
Laurie Senauke
Sandi Hunt
Zovig Donikian
Michael Rowe

Noon  (11:30 a.m.)
Statistics (5 proctors plus 1 for extended time)
Chris Gilbert
Susan Schaller
Amy Mezey
Linda Safarik-Tong
David Krasnor
Cynthia Dorfman

Extended time (11:30 to 4)
Katy Wilson

May 7 WEDNESDAY
8 a.m. (7:30 a.m.)
Calculus AB and BC   (5 proctors needed plus 1 for 4 students with extended
time.)
Ann Plant
Carol McDermott
Karin Bliman
Sheila Jordan
Nadja Lazansky
Florence Kuyt (extended time)

11:30- 3:45 Extended time (one needed)
Zovig Donikian

May 8 THURSDAY
8 a.m. (7:30 a.m.)
English Literature (3 proctors needed plus 1 for 4 students with extended
time.)
Karin Bliman
Janet Voorhees
Laura Louis
Sara Sanderson

German Language (1 proctor)
MK Murlas

Extended Time (English Lit) : 11:30 to 3:45
Sarah Cunniff

May 9 FRIDAY
8 a.m. (7:30 a.m.)
US History (4 proctors plus 1 for 2 students with extended time.)
Laurie Senauke
Maria Barid
Mary-Ellis Adams
ken lindahl
XX

noon (11:30 a.m.)
Extended Time US History (one)
Doria Mueller-Beilschmidt

Studio Art (2 proctors plus 1 for 5 students with extended time)
Laura Klein
Lynn Van Housen

May 12 MONDAY
8 a.m. (7:30 a.m.)
Biology (3 proctors)
Christine Hastorf
Marjorie Alvord
Sarah Cunniff

Music Theory (2 proctors)
Joan Bradus
Yvonne Donnelley

noon  (11:30 a.m.)
Physics (3 proctors plus 1 for 2 students with extended time.)
Carrie Krupitsky
Darren Armor
Michael Rowe
Lara Walklet

May 13 TUESDAY
8 a.m. (7:30 a.m.)
Chemistry (4 proctors)
Karin Bliman
Kyra A. Subbotin
David Krasnor
Maria Barid

8 a.m Environmental Science (6 proctors PLUS 1 for 11 students with
extended time)
Mike Olson
Martha Crusius
Erinn Geideman
JoAnna Gekas
XX
XX
XX

11:30 -3:45 extended time (one)
Wendy Walker Moffat

May 14 WEDNESDAY
8 a.m. (7:30 a.m.)
English Language (6 proctors plus 1 for extended time)
Ann Plant
Carla Cassler
Carol McDermott
Karin Bliman
Marjorie Alvord
XX
XX

11:30- 3:45 extended time English language
Jo O'Malley

May 15 THURSDAY
8 a.m. (7:30 a.m.)
Macroeconomics (4 proctors plus 1 extended time)
Mike Olson
Bruce Smith
Karen Meryash
Lissa Miner
David Krasnor

World History (1 proctor)
Donald Vasco

11:30 -3:45 extended time Macroeconomics
XX

May 16 FRIDAY
8 a.m. (7:30 a.m.)
Spanish Literature (1 proctor)