[BHS etree] BHS JAZZ: Program Parent Meeting, Wed., April 30 7:30pm

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sun Apr 27 17:26:33 PDT 2008

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Fredda Damast
[mailto:fdamast at earthlink.net]

There will be a Jazz Program general parent meeting this Wednesday,
April 30th at 7:30p in the band room (A201).  ALL Jazz band parents
are encouraged to attend.  We will be discussing the activities yet to
come this year and will be projecting for next year as well.

Our final concert is in June and Jazz on 4th is May 18th. We will
review our budget and talk about leadership for next year.  This will
also be a time for feedback and suggestions.  The strength of this
music program at BHS is primarily because of the talent of our
students under the direction of Charles Hamilton but could not exist
without the behind the scenes work of our parent group.

Please come and be part of that. It is an exciting way to be involved
at BHS.  If you have taken a back seat role all year this is your
opportunity to step forward.  Hope to see you there!